Welcome....just a little peek in to the crazy lives of the Hlavacek's.

Monday, May 16, 2011

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!

I absolutely cannot believe that one year ago today at this exact moment I was laying in a hospital bed waiting for the arrival of my little angel. Now i do remember that at this time I was having painful contractions in my back that felt like my body was going to shatter in to a million pieces. But around 7 o'clock I will be getting my epideral. LOL. The pain, the tears, the pushing, the post partum baby weight and emotions are absolutely worth it. Looking back at life without Holden is so empty and I am so grateful.
Holden had a sports themed party and a lot of his friends and family were in attendance. My little guy is so lucky to have such great friends and family. For his party we had walking tacos, hot dogs, chips, cookies, and cupcakes that I decorated all by myself! He was very lucky and got a lot of good loot. A little lawn mower, some hawkeye clothes, and so much more! What a lucky guy. The Cake smash was also a success. He loves frosting and looked like a tiger with all of the orange frosting all over his face.
We also had family pictures yesterday for his First Birthday by Creative Spark. Cecilia came over and did such a great job. Holden had fun, was a little testy at times, but still gave plenty of smiles. I can't wait to see how they turned out. I ' ll post some later. For now, here are a few pictures from the party :).
 Here are my cupcakes!



                                                                     Messy Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment