Welcome....just a little peek in to the crazy lives of the Hlavacek's.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Poop Eater

Holden officially took a bite out of a kitty tootsie roll. Lucky for me, I was at work. Lucky for Nick, he got to wash the babies hands, mouth, and brush his teeth. Freaking gross. Why do little people put everything in their mouth. Rocks, sticks, dirt, ew.
This weekend was the Reed wedding. Wow, it was such a beautiful and fun time. Shelly and Nick looked fantastic. The venue rocked, and the company too! I told Nick before bed that I just love our friends and we are blessed to have so many people who care about us and that we care about. It's like one giant happy family.
                                          Kaly, Nat, Me and Caroline

 Kaly, Erin, Caroline, Me, Nat, and Jen!
                                     Mr. and Mrs. Reed
                                          Mr and Mrs. Hlavacek :)
Happy First Mother's Day to all of my friends who are new mommies. Looking back on the last 11 months of being a mommy make me so proud of myself for learning patience in trying times. But my most favorite is learning to love more than I ever knew possible. I am so blessed to have a healthy baby boy who will be one in 7 days! Love you Holden!

1 comment:

  1. YESSSS I love your blog. You are the most adorable thing ever and you and Nick are so cute. I was cracking up at Holden eating his "droppings"....guess I have stuff like that to look forward to:) I am officially a follower of your blog...love all your pictures you put up!

    ReplyDelete