Welcome....just a little peek in to the crazy lives of the Hlavacek's.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Holden's 1 Year Pics

This is classic Holden, belly laughing

Happy Family

Following in Daddy's footsteps

Lovin' Life and Cake

Best friends Forever we will be

My absolute favorite.
Just Had to share Holden's Pictures from NinaCecilia~Creative Spark. They do such an amazing job.

Well, life hasn't been to different or extra exciting this last week. We hung Holden's swing from our deck and now it's hard to get him to want to stay inside. He is finishing his last week at Yvonne's house and going back to his original daycare Dana. That will be a new change for him next week. I hope he adjusts well.

Tonight I'm going to get a new Tattoo. I am getting a heart with an H in the middle. It can stand for Holden or Hlavacek. But I'm getting it on my wrist as a symbol of love of my family and how family and Holden have taught me patience. Everytime I feel lost, anxious, or happy or sad I can look down as a reminder that I have lifes greatest blessings. I've wanted to do this for some time and tonights the night.
I'll upload a pic soon. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment