Welcome....just a little peek in to the crazy lives of the Hlavacek's.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies.

This weekend was such a great time. Holden met his Aunt Taylor and Aunt Shannon for the very first time. He really did enjoy them! He got to go to the airport and pick them up. At first he was shy. He did start to smile a little in the car as Shannon started to tickle him. We went to the grocery and got lots of yummy food to make for dinner. MMMMM. Brats and Burgers. She brought us lots of cute presents too. Thank you thank you Shanny Pants :)
Then Shannon made her famous cookies. Yum and Yummier. We had cookie and ice cream for dessert. Needless to say I'm still stuffed from Saturday. Yesterday Shannon helped me make and decorate cupcakes for a baby shower. I dont know how I would have done it without her. I'll post pics later. But we made chocolate and cherry chip and I even showed her how to make homemade frosting. Yum, I love almond extract. Mmmmmmm.
The weekend flew by. Ugh. I wish every weekend was a three day weekend. I always seem to need that extra day. LOL. Well, this week is pretty eventful. Life is never slow anymore. Sheeesh. Tonight I have Dawn's baby shower, Tuesday Nick has football practice (come to his game at Kingston July 9th 8:00pm), Wednesday we have family time, Thursday Nick has softball, Friday needs to come fast, and then I took an extra day off and have a four day weekend yaya! Lots of Mommy and Holden time. Headed out to Belle Plaine to golf, play bingo, drink a beer, and relax. Happy Early 4th friends. P.S. If you're looking for a great funny movie rent "JUST GO WITH IT". Freaking loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment